Call for Labs Presentation
This special track of SVR is dedicated to the presentation of research and development groups, laboratories and companies that produce VR, AR, MR or any kind of XR content. The goal is provide visibility for their activities as much as inspire and stimulate new connections among researchers and developers.
The accepted papers will be presented in the SVR and published in the Comunicações em Informática journal with ISSN and DOI (https://periodicos.ufpb.br/ojs2/index.php/cei).
Submission must contain a 4 pages paper in English or Portuguese – and follow the journal format for article (https://periodicos.ufpb.br/ojs2/index.php/cei/about/submissions). Authors must submit their contributions directly in the journal website using the option “SVR 2020 – Labs Presentation”. The paper content must include, but is not limited to the sections:
- introduction – focus of lab/group/company activities (AR/VR/MR/XR)
- main projects (short description)
- social, technological and/or scientific contributions
- bibliographic references, including lab/group/company references in the last 5 years
The submission should not be blind: the lab/group/company must be identified, including its webpage address in the last line of affiliation.
Submission deadline (directly to the journal): Aug 03, 2020 Submission deadline (directly to the journal): Aug 10, 2020
- Submission deadline (directly to the journal): Aug 17, 2020 (extended)
- Start of review process and feedback for authors: July 1st, 2020
- Final acceptance notification: September 11, 2020
- Camera-ready due: September 22, 2020
No-Show and No-Registration Policy
No-show lab presentations are defined as accepted lab presentations submitted by authors who did not present it at the technical meeting. Each lab presentation must have at least one one registered author with an Other Track Paper Registration Fee. Each lab presentation must have a different Other Track Paper Registration Fee. Otherwise, the lab presentation is considered a no-registration. No-show and no-registration lab presentations will not be included in the program.